Prev: Re: (OT) SFSFW (US) Next: B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players

Re: GenCon Plans

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:07:35 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon Plans

At approximately 7/24/98 9:44 AM,  dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com wrote:

> I hope to see a bunch of new faces from this list at GenCon this year.
 If
> you guys get anything hammered out like a list game or more info on
Mark's
> pre-con gathering, please include my home email account
>(dlgundberg@msn.com)
> so I can stay in touch.  I won't be checking this work account much
before
> GenCon since I'm taking most of next week off to move (yup, the house
>where I
> get a game room all to myself :-).

ARGHHH...  I was making arrangement to be there and have since found out

that work wants me to do my programming in the UK for the month of
August
in the UK.  When I asked them when they said... you guessed it...
starting August 1.  Missing both GenCon and Dragonflight.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to console myself by purchasing more new
release minis from GZG.

Have a great time gents, I wish I was going there again this year.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: Re: (OT) SFSFW (US) Next: B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players