Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions

GZG online chat

From: "Stuart Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:10:02 -0500
Subject: GZG online chat

I'm planning on hosting another chat tonight 7/23 at 9pm CST
or 3am GMT for those of you who are worldly.  This will be a
reoccurring weekly chat for any of those who wish to attend.
It is mainly targeted for those in the US, but all other are free
to attend... but no complaints for the lack of sleep please! =)

Starting this Saturday morning 7/25, I'll be hosting a chat for
those of you who due to time zone issues, can't make the
Thursday chats.  It will take place at 10am CST / 4pm GMT.
This chat will be scheduled for every second Saturday.

These chats take place over IRC, due to the seven client limit
of ICQ.

Server Address: vchatsrv.microsoft.com / irc.msn.com
Port Number: 6667
Room Name: #GZG
Password: NONE, we had a few walk-ins last time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Stuart

smford@execpc.com

Prev: Re: SG2 Vehicle Questions Next: RE: SG2 Vehicle Questions