Prev: Re: No Good Guys? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:21:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

>If I had ANY idea the furor my simple words would have caused...
>
>Sorry, Jon, *I* understood and accepted what you meant. Being a US'er
and
>of half British-descent, I actually have a prejudice TOWARDS the NAC
being
>white-hats. I have to work actively against accepting the local
'anti-Frog'
>antipathy to FSE. Weirds me out, as I'd expect the emotion directed
against
>IF, or ESU, or even LLAR. Heck, even the NSL get more respect! 'Who
once
>were are friends...'
>
>Yes, I accept there have been evil governments, whole countries doing
evil
>things. But I do not belive in evil peoples. I thought that was close
>being accepted.
>
>Unfortunately, most of that evil was done in the name of stamping evil
out.
>So it goes.
>
>Apologies all, can we talk about little spaceships and tanks again?
>
>The_Beast

Doug, NO need to apologise at all - it generated a lot of interesting
comment, and was a lot more on-topic than many of the threads on the
list!
It is this sort of discussion of players' perceptions of the background
that helps to shape  the way we go with the timeline in the future.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: No Good Guys? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?