Prev: Vector movement question was (Re: Movement types etc) Next: Re: Drifting to DSII (was Re: New Fighter Types (drifting OT....))

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 06:47:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: No Good Guys?

If I had ANY idea the furor my simple words would have caused...

Sorry, Jon, *I* understood and accepted what you meant. Being a US'er
and
of half British-descent, I actually have a prejudice TOWARDS the NAC
being
white-hats. I have to work actively against accepting the local
'anti-Frog'
antipathy to FSE. Weirds me out, as I'd expect the emotion directed
against
IF, or ESU, or even LLAR. Heck, even the NSL get more respect! 'Who once
were are friends...'

Yes, I accept there have been evil governments, whole countries doing
evil
things. But I do not belive in evil peoples. I thought that was close to
being accepted.

Unfortunately, most of that evil was done in the name of stamping evil
out.
So it goes.

Apologies all, can we talk about little spaceships and tanks again?

The_Beast