Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: RE: Savasku Questions

RE: B% Spoilers (was RE: New Fighter Types)

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:47:02 -0500
Subject: RE: B% Spoilers (was RE: New Fighter Types)

Yikes!	Mea culpa, I was still worked up from the show, I forgot the
page-worth of spoiler space.  Seeing as how UK & most everybody else
gets
B5 before the US (within the season), I didn't know our southern cousins

were so deprived.  Sorry, everybody.
<spoilers below! but nothing JMS hasn't already mentioned.>

<calm, psychiatric tones ON>
Don't worry, there's no bad space aliens to be afraid of.  That big
thing
we found in hyperspace?  It's just some artifact - probably an objet
d'art.
 We'll take care of everything.  Pay no attention to those power drains,

and the screaming...
<calm, psychiatric tones OFF>
Anyway, I would still like some Minbari Nial-class fighters.  Something
tear up those Star Sabres...

Noah

Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: RE: Savasku Questions