Prev: RE: Savasku Questions Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Questions

Re: New Fighter Types

From: "Paul Frigo" <groucho@g...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:30:50 +1000
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

> Hey!	Be careful!  I don't think anyone outside of the US has
>seen Thirdspace yet.  If you are going to mention information from the
>show, kindly give some warning and leave some spoiler space as a
courtesy
>to those who still have to wait.
>
> Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Well yes you sure are right we haven't seen "Thirdspace" or "In the
Begining" down under so please don't spoil the fun......
    I wonder how much longer we have to wait for channel nine to get off
it's ass and broadcast it????

Ciao
Paul Frigo
groucho@goldweb.com.au
http://www.goldweb.com.au/~groucho/

Prev: RE: Savasku Questions Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Questions