Prev: Site update--URL Next: RE: New Fighter Types

RE: New Fighter Types

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:50:32 -0500
Subject: RE: New Fighter Types

Maybe some Sa'Vasku or P'Taah "Nail"-class fighters...
Speaking of B% movies, the new one, 'Thirdspace' just ended - wow, big
space battle at the end, real nasty enemy.  Some neat details, like a
crippled White Star drifting through the beam path of a Minbari
Sharlin-class warcruiser.  Ouch.  Some wird, but good loking enemy
ships;
fighters were kind os like Vorlon combined with mechanical tech, and the

capitals were this huge collection of rods attached to a giant
power-generating sphere, or something - a mini would need a colored
marble
in the middle, but 2 peices could be placed around it real easy.
Hmmm...

Noah