Prev: Re: Conformal Movement Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)

Re: New Fighter Types

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:28:48 +0100
Subject: Re: New Fighter Types

At 18:43 17/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>New Fighter Types
>[snip]
>>I know this is going to annoy people but what do you think?
>>Incidentally I love the thing, and think it is the nicest looking
>>fighter in B5.
>>I wonder how difficult it would be to add a longer nose to the UNSC
Star
>>Tiger fighter?
>
>We've just done it!!  GF-017, Star Sabre fighters (two-man Star Tiger
>variant)...... out now.
>Check the latest online cat update on Paul's site for details.
>
>Jon (GZG)

	Great! Now all I gotta do is way for Nic to get some in stock :(
With the
B5 moive "In the Begining" due out in the UK soon (27th is it?) is there
chance of something to escort our Minbari Warcruisers with? (please,
please, pretty please...................)

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: Conformal Movement Next: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)