Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

FT Questions

From: <DarkEnygma@a...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 14:11:39 EDT
Subject: FT Questions

I am new to the list and have a few questions:

1. Of the weapons in all three FT books, which ones require firecons?

2. Is there any errata for the Fleet Book?  I found a few
errors/omissions:

-What is the cost for armor?  It seems to be 1 armor = 1 mass = 2
points.
-The NAC Ticonderoga should cost 100 points not 41.
-The Assault Transport should only cost 359 points and has 6 mass
leftover.
Adding Level-1 screens uses up the 6 mass and makes the cost 377.

3. Is there an FT FAQ?	If so, where can I get it?

I have also put together a realtively simple MS Excel spreadsheet for
ship
design.  It covers all Human weapons and systems from all three FT
books.	If
anyone wants it, please e-mail me.

Thanks.
- Rob
  darkenygma@aol.com

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat