Prev: Re: Steam Powered Starships? Next: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat

Mailing List Archives (was Re: Tech trees (medium))

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:02:58 -0400

Tim Jones wrote:

Everything written to the list, on-topic or off-topic (with exception
made
for 'unsubcribe' and Microsoft server errors (8-) ), is being archived
and
stored on a semi-weekly basis at:

http://www.idigital.net/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

So far, I've got records back to the start of July 1996.

Suggestions always welcome.

BIG NOTE:  The above is going to be moving in the next couple of months;
I don't know where yet, however.  I'll advise the list when I've got a
new place for them.  (Changing ISPs, what fun.)

J.

--
   Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: Steam Powered Starships? Next: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat