Prev: Re: Fiddling with units Next: RE: What are these?

What are these?

From: "Tom Sullivan" <starkfist@h...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:49:20 PDT
Subject: What are these?

     Whilst wandering the web, I ran across a site with some very nice
pictures of Epic 40K stuff...not of real interest to the folks of this
list.  However, in amongst the pictures of the Landraiders and such were

several photos of "VTOL Transports" and a partial shot of a "Landing
Craft".  The page mentions that there are some Copeland/GZG figures in
the pictures, and thse seem to be the right style.  However, I don't
recognize them....  The VTOL looks like the "Boxcar" style VTOL with a
huge turbine engine on each side.  The "Landing Craft" is difficult to
describe, especially since it is only partially visible, but what I can
see looks pretty neat.	Were either of these ever released in the US?
And what are they called?

     The page is:
http://www.felixent.force9.co.uk/games/index.html

follow the link to miniatures, and then to SF-Epic.

Tom Sullivan
"Duct Tape is like the Force.  It has a Light side, a Dark side, and it
holds the Universe together."

Prev: Re: Fiddling with units Next: RE: What are these?