Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: Need Physics Help!

re: Space Fleet foo (was RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom))

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:32:03 -0400
Subject: re: Space Fleet foo (was RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom))

At 03:03 PM 7/16/98 +1000, you wrote:
>>On that theme... My husband played GW games back when there was only 1
book
>>(Yes he's been playing for quite a while) and he just wanted to know
if any
>>of you guys had ever seen the "Dictator" (probably more appropriately
>>called the DICKtator) which was a ship with 2 big arms with claws
which
>>used to grab an enemy ship before using a huge drill to breech the
hull
>>before disgorging lots of small boarding parties... it was one of the
>>funniest gaming things you can imagine he reckons.

Does he want any?  I think I've got maybe a half dozen or so... not
really
looking to use 'em, though I *love* the rest of the line!

>>Its wonder it ever made
>>it past the sensors out here - they banned the first 2 GW orc gargants
>>(which had a large cannon or gnashing set of jaws between their
"legs").

AKA the 'Schlong of Doom'.... <wince>

>Ah the good ol' Space Fleet Dictator.	I remember that one.  There's a
shop
>here in Brisbane that still have one or two for sale.

Hmm... any other ships? <grin>	(Actually, I should really finish
painting
the ships I got from Jim Bell at the GZG ECC for all those Sathar/UPF
ships
first, but you can never have too many minis, right? ^_^;;;  (This from
guy who just bought out a fair bit of Dram Pod 9's excess Northern minis
left over from RAFM....))

On the flip side, I should be able to run a pretty nice Space
Fleet-style
scenario at the next GZG ECC. ^_^  And maybe I'll dust off my Epic minis
for a DS II game... though I really gotta play that some more.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: Re: GZG-ICQ online chat Next: Re: Need Physics Help!