Prev: Re: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society? Next: Re: ESU Nanuchka class Corvette

RE: Sensor Rules

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:03:14 +0100
Subject: RE: Sensor Rules

> What I am wondering is if people
> still play with the sensors and ECM?	If so do you pay mass and cost
> based on the old values or did you modify them?

AFAIK Basic sensors are probably still part of the hull. The FB designs
don't
have enhanced or superior sensors as the new rules for these systems are
still
in the pipeline / playtest.

There are no new stats for Superior | Enhanced Sensors, [Area] ECM etc.
so it
makes sense to use the old MASS and points values, there being no
conversion
formula etc. and other MT systems such as Missile are the same MASS and
points
cost they were in MT. Systems that effect the whole ship such as fields
and
screens use the 10% of Mass if greater than the fixed MASS cost rule. I
don't
think I would apply this to Sensors of ECM as they are fixed size
(typically)
installations, YMMV.

--
Tim Jones

The FT FAQ is available at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html
The FT FAQ Forum is available at:
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=fullthrust

Prev: Re: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society? Next: Re: ESU Nanuchka class Corvette