Prev: Re: Dirtside II FAQ Next: RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom)

Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 22:00:22 -0700
Subject: Re: FT Fiction Part Two of two (Long)

> Ahh that's the next story....
>
> Edmund Hon wrote:
>
> > So what happened to Kohl afterwards?

Yes, yes! More, more!

> Howdy All,
> Sorry for the screwup that caused some people to get a blank story.

Los,
You sent the stories in HTML. This causes some E-mail clients to freak
and not display them correctly (sometimes saving the HTML as a file in
an obscure directory). You may wish to change the preferences on your
E-mail client to ASCII or Plain Text for better results.

I have also created a GZG Fiction page at:
http://www.axom.com/bkb/gzgfiction.html

--

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Sci-Fi Games Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: Dirtside II FAQ Next: RE: The Phalons (But with serious on topic questions stuck on the bottom)