Prev: "Real Thrust" Next: Sensor Rules

ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society?

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:17:59 -0600
Subject: ATTN Jon T: Free CalTex Government and Society?

'Allo, 'allo, 'allo....

	I've had a hankering' to compose my own little piece of GZG
fiction.
I'm thinking of setting it in the Free CalTex and in order to do the
universe justice, I need to have a little background.  Sure, we all know
that the FC/T succeeded from the NAC with just a minor confrontation.
However, I'd like to know just what kind of society and government they
have?  What kind of politics does it have? How is it's military set up?
Nothing fancy, just the basics.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

     "Armed people are free.  No state can control those who have the
machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and
property.  And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well being or dignity
of a 110-pound woman who had two pounds of iron to even things out."

				     --Clarissa Olson
					From "The Probability Broach"
					By L. Neil Smith

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html