Prev: Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff Next: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers

Getting dumped.

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:30:06 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Getting dumped.

Hi everyone.

I have a question about the list server.  This morning I got into work
and
checked my mail to find a message from the list that I had been removed
from the list as requested, something which I know for a fact I didn't
do.
This has happened once before to me, but I didn't get a message saying
I'd
been removed, I simply didn't get mail and couldn't post to the group.

Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way to fix it?

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff Next: Re: An idea for spotters for snipers