Prev: Los' FT Fiction Page Next: RE: Carrier design in FT

Apologies

From: tom411@j... (Thomas E Hughes)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 21:12:28 -0500
Subject: Apologies

I need to make two apologies:

1. For not getting this posted last week!
     Excuse: my computer or Email program just regurgitated my first on
time apology. I'm sorry none the less and my apologies for the delay.

2. I must apologize for over-reacting to a minor provocation. It was
uncalled for and I offer my sincere apology to all and sundry.

Tom Hughes

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Los' FT Fiction Page Next: RE: Carrier design in FT