Prev: Re: Historicon anyone? Next: Re: ECM systems for Full Thrust

Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Grenade Launchers. Recoilless Rifles, SAWs, and other stuff

>Has the poster of the bunker rules posted them to one of the SG2
>pages? If not, could he or she please do so. It was a good piece and
>(along with HMG/APSW rules) makes a good addition to the game.

Glad you liked them. I haven't contacted any of the SG2 webpage owners
with it yet - slipped my mind.

Now that the topics come up again, do any of you who have sg2 pages want
to make space for my bunker/building rules? Their not huge - about 6500
bytes (bits? whatever) according to my email program.

Jeremy? Mark? Anyone? Reply via private email, of course, and I'll send
you the rules.

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Historicon anyone? Next: Re: ECM systems for Full Thrust