Prev: Re: Fleet Book Tonnage Next: Re: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc)

RE: Carrier design in FT

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 17:03:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Carrier design in FT

In message <8625663D.003ED507.00@unebmail.uneb.edu>
	  Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> I would suggest that PSB would allow that space fighters would take as
long
> as one wants to make it necessary to rearm. Those are not F-18's on
the
> deck. ;->= That said, if you are going to make rearming a long term
> prospect, I might think endurance should be lengthened also.

You could always model the fighters on the NASA space shuttle, and
have turn around times of a couple of weeks if you wanted to...

(for the record though, I prefer fighters landing on turn t+0, and
relaunching (fully rearmed) on turn t+1).

--
Be seeing you,	     http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/Gaming/Gaming.html
Sam.		     ----------------------- Roleplaying and Wargaming

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Tonnage Next: Re: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc)