Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: FAQs

Re: Carrier design in FT

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 13:18:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Carrier design in FT

> 1) How fast can carriers recover fighters ? We used the same rates as
> for launching, two groups per turn.

Page 16 of FT2 states ONE fighter group may be recovered per turn.

> Can they launch and recover in
> the same turn ? We said yes in this case because the carrier in
> question was a big Brigade through-deck job with more than enough
> deck space to do both.

There is no stated rule for this. Use a house rule.

> 2) How long do fighters take to refuel / re-arm ? We assumed one turn
> for each endurance point, ie six turns. There were no long-range
> fighters involved so we didn't have to deal with them.

Again, no stated rule. Our group uses 3 turns as a house rule for all
types of fighters.

--

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Sci-Fi Games Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: Re: FAQs