Prev: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Fleet Book Tonnage

Vehicle Stats Question

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:06:14 -0500
Subject: Vehicle Stats Question

Hi List,

I know that GZG produces many excellent resin vehicles. I have stats
for a few of these from my SG2 rulebook. Is there another book or a
web page somewhere that might contain stats for the remainder for
SG2, or has no one ever bothered to come up with an 'official' (yes I
know we all hate that word) version of these vehicles? Or are they
all done out in DS2, with some sort of convertible stats?

Thanks for the info.

Tom.

Prev: RE: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Fleet Book Tonnage