Prev: Re: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc) Next: RE: Lazy Man's Cammo

Re: Vehicle Stats Question

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:18:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Vehicle Stats Question

Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca> wrote:

> I know that GZG produces many excellent resin vehicles. I have stats
for a
> few of these from my SG2 rulebook. Is there another book or a web page
> somewhere that might contain stats for the remainder for SG2, or has
no
> one ever bothered to come up with an 'official' (yes I know we all
hate
> that word) version of these vehicles? Or are they all done out in DS2,
> with some sort of convertible stats?

GZG haven't published any official stats, either in a book or on the
web, alst
time this was asked Mike Elliot said that they hadn't even written any
stats for
the other vehicles.

You may well find stats for them on some websites. You may well find
several
totally different stats for the same vehicles.

And there's hardly any need for conversion between DS2 and SG2 stats.
Well,
maybe a little bit. (No APFC or SLAM in SG2, No decoys and assumed smoke

launchers in DS2, Infantry capacity costs are 1 per man in SG2 and 4 per
team
in DS2. I think those are the only differences.)

Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh    <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>	  <steve.pugh@dial.pipex.com>

Prev: Re: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc) Next: RE: Lazy Man's Cammo