Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: File attachments

RE: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc)

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 06:49:11 -0500
Subject: RE: Gravity, Tech & others (was Re: Orbits, etc)

Be glad I've never gotten my strategic system worked out, Noah. I was
going
to force the jump point outsystem. Got REAL dicey when you realized that
was including the Oort cloud. Something like a full ly out, right? ;->=

I wanted invaders to have to take some time getting to objectives,
giving
defenders time to deploy, but this got crazy. And, unless the rational
was
jumping was blocked by fairly large masses rather than just proximity to
grav well, the cloud just seemed like something that should  be
included.

The_Beast

Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: File attachments