Prev: RE: KV in the New System Next: Re: KV in the New System

Re: GZG airdrop minis

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 02:01:23 +0200
Subject: Re: GZG airdrop minis

Jon T. wrote in reply to Los:

> Los wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >
> >That being said, is there a light armored vehicle in the GZG range
that
> >fits the bill of either air drop or light drop ship landing?

> Yes. Specifically, the M38 LIPPC (Light Interface-Portable Personnel
> Carrier) and its fire-support variant, the M44 Coonhound - model codes
> (25mm) SF25-57 and 67, and (6mm) DSM 117 and 119, respectively. Either
> vehicle is designed to be carried in the SF25-56/DSM 118 Dropship or
any
> similar mini of your choosing.

Unfortunately, the 6mm dropship (DSM 118) cannot carry any miniatures
internally - it is quite solid :-( The 25mm version can carry a
LIPPC/Coonhound internally, IIRC (ie, the models physically fit into
each
other).

BTW, Jon - remember when I asked about a halfling, um, lady for the
NPC/GC range? I'm going to need at least one of those towards the the
autumn, as a cheerleader for my halfling Blood Bowl team :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: KV in the New System Next: Re: KV in the New System