Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: RE: KV in the New System

Re: computer list

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 14:56:35 -0600
Subject: Re: computer list

On Tue, 07 Jul 1998 08:50:59 -0700, Tony Christney writes:
>At 08:58 AM 7/7/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>I agree and would like to see a split for these side discussions, so
those
>>interested *should*  think about setting something up. May I draw your
>>attention to the fact that there is a separate list for computer
discussion
>>set up because we felt it was a minority interest and discussing C
programs
>>and algorithms was _annoying_ people.
>>
>How does one sign up to the programming list?

mail majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu with

subscribe ftgzg-computer

alone on a line in the body

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Star Wars Figures Next: RE: KV in the New System