Prev: Re: Carrier design in FT Next: Re: Star Wars Figures

Re: Launching non fighters

From: "Tony Francis" <TONY@s...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:32:33 +0000
Subject: Re: Launching non fighters

> Can you have in FT a carrier that actually launches
> smaller ships.
>
> i.e. if I have a couple of mass 12 ships can I use up 12
> mass of the carrier per ship and launch them in battle?
> This way I can save on FTL drives.
> I know there are rules for tenders but I'm thinking of a
> carrier with 4 fighter groups and say 2 scout ships.
In the fleet book rules non-FTL ships carried on larger ones require
1.5x their mass, eg your mass-12 ships would require mass-18 space on
the carrier.

Tony Francis
(tony@simis.co.uk)

Brigade Models website
    http://www.uk-net.com/uk/freeweb/users/brigade

Prev: Re: Carrier design in FT Next: Re: Star Wars Figures