Prev: Maps of teh FT universe Next: Re: Orbits, Detailed (Long!) repost

Carrier design in FT

From: Charles Gray <cgray@j...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 13:47:40 -0700
Subject: Carrier design in FT

Has anyone tried Nimitz style carrier designs in FT, (i.e. no weapons
and lots of fighters?)	When I first started to play, they weren't
workable, but now, with the new fighter endurance rules from the Fleet
book, they look much more feasable.
	Also, does anyone have any ideas on how to make a PT boat in FT?
 The
base ship design rules don't allow for that much comparitive firepower
on a small hull.  Right now, I'm thinking maybe a big ogre of a fighter
that takes two points to kill, and that you can hang several points of
ordenance on.
Charles Gray
cgray@jps.net

Prev: Maps of teh FT universe Next: Re: Orbits, Detailed (Long!) repost