Prev: Re: Bab5 Drinking Game OT Next: Noise..

Re: KV Vehicle question

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:16:04 +0100
Subject: Re: KV Vehicle question

>Hey, all you knowledgeable Kra'Vak commanders, what's the difference
between

>DSM 114 AVRAZH medium Grav APC - pack of 3 (SF25-39)
>
>and
>
>DSM 123 VIRNAZH medium Grav APC/MICV - pack of 3
>
>At least as far as aesthetics goes, or even function?
>
>Noah

Actually, neither of these are KV vehicles; they are both (along with
DSM
111 and 116) high-tech HUMAN grav vehicles which we use mainly for UNSC
forces and other hi-tech units. The KV vehicles are covered in the old
ex-CMD Future wars minis, which we now have back in production again (UK
items codes DFK-01 to DFK-10). To answer the actual question, DSM 114
and
123 are just two different styles of APC/MICV design; the 123 is quite
similar to some of the old Renegade Legion vehicle designs, with a
"shovel"
nose and multiple troop exit doors along the sides.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Bab5 Drinking Game OT Next: Noise..