Prev: Re: TNE Aslan Minis Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)

Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 01:27:22 GMT
Subject: Re: Dogs, use of (non-explosive), cats, and grav bikes.

In message <199807042012.PAA25785@dfw-ix15.ix.netcom.com>
jatkins6@ix.netcom.com (John Atkinson) writes:
> As far as dog minis--Best one came out of a Mithral blister labelled
> M348 Farmer Maggot & his Dogs.  One dog sort of in a warning position,

> one uselessly playful, and a hobbit.	True 25s, so they look natural
> next to a Stargrunt mini.  Also got some Ral Partha Blink Dogs, which
> are nice Shepherd types, but bigger.	More lead in them than in the
> handler.  Might do for a bio-engineered type.  Also picked up a pair
of
> Call of Cthulu Hounds of Tindalos which are much bigger and suitably
> nasty looking for an alien-type critter.  :)	Also have some RP 'war
> dogs' which is some sort of wolf-hound thing that's a bit big too, but

> usable.  As far as Wolves, Alternative Army's wolves are too chunky
and
> expensive, Ral Partha's are better and cheaper.

Just a quick mention, since I haven't plugged them for months,
that Irregular produce plenty of animal figures. I haven't a 25mm
catalogue to hand, but I'd be shocked if they didn't do dogs,
wolves, buffalo, crocodiles and sheep.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: TNE Aslan Minis Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)