Prev: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks) Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 22:23:27 EDT
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

In a message dated 98-07-04 20:01:33 EDT, Richard S. writes:

<<
 Well, (desperately trying to get this on theme by wondering what new
 Brit contingent Anglian forces would call their Canadian brethren)
 what nickname do Brits traditionally call Canadians? I'm sure there
 must be a WWII historical name. >>

(Agreeing with Richard's sentiments) I don't think that by 2183 (150
years
after Amalgamation and decades of brutal war) that there would be much
differentiating between Brit, Canuk & Yank units.  Maybe in the names,
but not
in national conciousness, as much (51st American Rifles; His Majesty's
Canadian Armored Guards, etc).	If there were any major cultural
sticking
points, I would suggest that they would be between the 'Norte
Americanos' and
the 'Latino/Hispanic'  contingents of the population.  By 2183, The NAC
rules
the entire Western Hemisphere of Terra.

Prev: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks) Next: Re: (Stupid BMP tricks)