Prev: RE: Babylon 5 Next: RE: Babylon 5 (OT)

RE: Odd FT Idea

From: "John Jeffery Shoemark" <shoemark@a...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 18:13:58 +1000
Subject: RE: Odd FT Idea

Definitely Aussie. Having lived amongst the Yanks for years I learnt
that
Ozzies or Ossies means they also think Fosters is a good beer and that
kangaroos and drop bears are all over the streets. (We try and confine
them
to parks ;) ) Though I was asked several times if I was from Louisiana!!
guess that's Californians for you!
Please don't make this a flame war!!

John S

Prev: RE: Babylon 5 Next: RE: Babylon 5 (OT)