Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Babylon 5

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: <Sabmason@a...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 23:05:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

BTW, I checked some numbers on the CIA's World Factbook 1997
(I have no idea why they would want to fudge these, so I'll put some
faith in
them...)

France: 58.6 million
Roman Catholic = 90%

Italy: 56.8 million
Roman Catholic = 98%

Spain: 39.1 million
Roman Catholic = 99%(!)

If history holds (and it seems to in GZG) I don't think that these will
change
much in 200 years.  I think the RCC will hold some degree of power in
the FSE,
IMHO.  I really want a Vatican Fleet.  So I'm designing one!  How much
mass
for capital-class Holy Water Sprinklers?  How do you baptize someone in
0g?
If the Pope falls in the woods, and there is no-one to see him, is he
still
infallible?
    Humor, jokes, no offense intended, everybody.
I also looked up the constituent countries of the NAC - y'all are right,
we're
all over the map.  With the various trends occuring, I make no (or few)
predictions there.

Noah

Prev: Re: Advanced Guided Missile systems Next: Re: Babylon 5