Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea

Re: Babylon 5

From: Jeff Lyon <jefflyon@m...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 08:50:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Babylon 5

At 05:50 PM 7/2/98 +0100, you wrote:
>At 15:53 02/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Does anyone know what episode it was that showed Centari
>>fighters attacking a Narn Cruiser.
>>
>>And was it any good. Keep seeing a clip of it in the
>>current series credits!
>>
>>Many thanks
>>
>>----------------------
>>Jeremey Claridge
>>jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
>>

>I think its a mid 2nd season episode possibly "Acts of Sacrifice".
>
>Otherwise it may be one of the 5th season we haven't yet seen over
here.
>--------------------
>Niall Gilsenan,
>DIT Cathal Brugha St,
>Dublin 1,
>Ireland.

Niall is correct.

The clip they are using comes from the opening sequence for "Act of
Sacrifice." We see a couple of Centauri fighters dogfighting with a Narn
fighter near a Narn Heavy cruiser.  Two Vorchan are approaching, so the
Narn decides to jump.  Then they get word that an evacuation ship with
women and children got left behind.  The cruiser runs interference for
the
transport, but is subsequently destroyed by the Vorchans.

G'Kar spends much of the episode showing a recording of the battle to
other
ambassadors in an attempt to gain support for the war.

(No I didn't recently go back and watch EVERY scene with a combat
sequence
in it on tape recently...)

;)

Jeff