Prev: Re: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Vivre la Quebec libre!! (8-) (was Re: Odd FT Idea)

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 19:15:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

... Snip ...JTL
> As far as the UN, I tend to envision a LARGE fleet of really powerful
ships,
> with some crack troops available (all Powered Armor & Individual Power
> Weapons, IIRC).  All of the ships painted a nice bright white, with
robin's-
> egg blue insignia.  NOT something you want to see on the table in any
number.

> Noah V. Doyle

Noah,
     Just to keep the proper perspective, all the ships in the UN fleet
are on loan from the major powers, and the paint is quite easily
removed.
(Or; Another background means the UN 'OWNS' the core worlds and the
other fleets are the remains of the nation states.)
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: NAC units, was Odd FT Idea Next: Re: Vivre la Quebec libre!! (8-) (was Re: Odd FT Idea)