Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Surviving Elite Units (was Re: Odd FT Idea)

Re: Odd FT Idea

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:10:51 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Odd FT Idea

You wrote:

>> ROFL!  Knights of St. John!	Red ships with white crosses,

>"For God and King Richard" or some such drivel.....

Nonsense!  The Sovreign and Military Order of the Knights of the
Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, of Cyprus, of Rhodes, and of Malta
didn't answer to anyone save the Pope--and on Malta, the Holy Roman
Emperor (feh!).

>seperatist agenda). My bumper sticker would read "My Canada includes
>the Land Occupied by Quebec." reflecting the original acts

Not that we're inciting anyone here. . .

John "Who ever heard of a passionate Canadian" Atkinson

Prev: Re: Odd FT Idea Next: Surviving Elite Units (was Re: Odd FT Idea)