Prev: Re: How come Earth is still around? Next: RE: Odd FT Idea

RE: Odd FT Idea

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 08:17:17 -0700
Subject: RE: Odd FT Idea

Yeah but how do we stat the new "Pope-Mobile in Space"'s bulletproof
glass cube so the Valiant Vac-suited heroes can seehis papacy in all his
radiant glory...

OK,ok....sorry catholics out there...Just had irrepressable image of
Camera pan along royal purple BC hull to this little cubic blister where
we see wizened holy man in robes of state waving to Vac suited yard dogs
as it passes...

Oh well,

Michael Wikan, Game Designer
Accolade, Inc.