Prev: RE: Lights to game/paint by Next: Re: Odd FT Idea

RE: OT Lights to game/paint by

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:13:13 +0100
Subject: RE: OT Lights to game/paint by

On Thursday, July 02, 1998 3:48 PM, Thomas Barclay
[SMTP:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca] wrote:
> I didn't realize there were grades of Tubes. In a vaguely on-topic
> posting, I'd be most intrigued to see a battle under blacklight -
> something tells me it would be hard to see the dice - but I have one
> that glows in the dark so I guess even that is possible.

I use blacklight and it looks stunning. No problems with dice
as I use red ambient light and I've painted flourescent spots
on the dice.

>Good idea. Like a drafting lamp. Good for illuminating a portion of
>the field. But doesn't this too get in the way?

Not really is swivels about the base pivot so you can move it
out of the way with a finger.

> Heh. Mood lighting for war games! What's next.

 Mood music - I use the Babylon 5 multi-media CD it has about 14
tracks of brilliant FT mood music for any background not just B5.

tim jones
----

Prev: RE: Lights to game/paint by Next: Re: Odd FT Idea