Prev: Re: Hi-Tech Anti-Tank Weapons Next: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech

Re: Fort Worth Area

From: Why do psychics have to ask for your name? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:26:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fort Worth Area

>Anyone of you people in the Fort Worth area?

I guess now's as good a time as any to make the semi-bi-monthly
announcements of...

(insert drum roll here)

		The GZG Player Location Pages!

Looking for that someone special? Having trouble...err, wait, wrong
commercial

(try again)

Are you lacking opponents whom you want to paste all over the board with
your newly purchased DSII army? Want to pull the ol' sniper trick on an
unsuspecting SGII player? Want to rid the universe of all opposition
with
your sparkling FT fleet? But can't find anyone in your area? There may
yet be some hope!

(cut from high-energy broadcast commercial sales pitch)

Jeremy Sadler and I are both running GZG Player Location pages which you
might be able to find an opponent or four in your neck of the woods. Or
may be able to contact if you're going to be somewhere where some of the
listed players are. For my player location page, see:

   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

I don't have Jeremy's URL memorized, but it is linked in at the bottom
of
my page (and is also linked in to the Unofficial FT Page, too, I
believe).
Jeremey's page is fancier than mine (I think he even has an
auto-registration
area). Mine is more basic, not having the time or resources to do any of
the
fancy things. So if you want to be listed on my page, you'll have to
email me
directly.

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Hi-Tech Anti-Tank Weapons Next: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech