Prev: B5 Full thrust Next: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech

Re: Hi-Tech Anti-Tank Weapons

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:50:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Hi-Tech Anti-Tank Weapons

Jeff Lyon wrote:

> At 04:34 PM 6/29/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >...	The ability to manipulate gravity for
> >propulsion implies the ability to manipulate gravity as some sort of
> >weapon; if nothing else, some sort of glorified mine.  (To take a
page
> >from David Weber; a mine that enhances the efficiency of a propulsion
> >gravity field in a localized area of the field.  Yeow.)
>
> "Yeow" indeed.  But I can't think which book it would be from.
Crusade or
> the Mutineer's Moon series perhaps?

The latter.  "Armageddon Inheritance"; the Hyper Mines of the Fourth
Empire.

Mutineer's Moon series is very nice, if you can just suspend disbelief
in having intertialess ships the size of large moons swinging about.
(8-)  (And, no, this is NOT flame-bait.  (8-) )

J.

--
   Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI

Prev: B5 Full thrust Next: Re: Tank Traps for High Tech