Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: Hello?

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: Barry Cadwgan <bcadwgan@f...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:03:53 +1000
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

Glover, Owen wrote:

> [...]

I agree vs Power armour.. (I find Buzz bombs are useful too)

We play it that it's effect vs AFVs is as small arms.. it's better than
a RFAC2 otherwise.  Too damn good!

--
Barry Cadwgan ( BCADWGAN@FL.NET.AU )
http://www.users.fl.net.au/~bcadwgan/homepage.htm

Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: Hello?