Prev: Wacky Idea #217 Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

OT: 20MM not yet in US arsenal Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:58:41 -0500
Subject: OT: 20MM not yet in US arsenal Re: sniper weapons for SGII

I realize this is not what folks are talking about, but the damn thing
looks so 'Aliens'-like I thought it might be of interest to the group,
especially the sculpt-it-yourself folks.

A joint developement between Alliant Technologies and Heckler-Koch, both
the German and US divisions, the Objective Individual Combat Weopen
combines a HK 5.56 mm rifle with a 20MM clip-fed grenade launcher.
However,
I have to agree with a friend that thinks the rifle barrel should be on
the
top, in interest of rifle accuracy. *shrug*

For those with web access:
http://www.atk.com/BUSINESS/Defense/Products/Shoulder-fired%20Weapons/oi
cw.
htm

The_Beast

Prev: Wacky Idea #217 Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank