Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: Room to Game

Re: sniper weapons for SGII

From: douglase@o...
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:33:48 -0500
Subject: Re: sniper weapons for SGII

At 02:57 PM 6/26/98 +0300, you wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Jeremey Claridge wrote:
>
>> Tells me that armed forces are at the planning stage for these
>> weapons. But they are actually talking tank killing !
>> So does this mean Snipers taking out tanks.
>
>Bringing back ATRs? How are they going to revive something that was
>obsolete in 1940?

If they can make it work again I dont see why they would not.  Using
Dual-Gas-Compression chamger systems an infantry portable rifle can kill
big chunk of armor.  Get at it from the side or rear and you wont need
just
a whole lot of power anyway.  And with the ATR you dont need to hang out
and see if you hit the target like ATM are wont to do.

							That Chuk Guy

Prev: Re: sniper weapons for SGII Next: Re: Room to Game