Prev: Re: Robotech stuff (longish) Next: Re: Orbits Defined

Re: Editing GZG figs...

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:22:15 -0600
Subject: Re: Editing GZG figs...

>Having just got a mass of GHQ WWII Micronaut 1/2400 scale battleships,
>Cls, and DDs, I have numerous extra turrets..I think my NSL force gets
>ADDED DETAIL!!!!
>
>BTW, why is it that the GHQ stuff is so incredibly, perfectly detailed
>and the other genre houses have such a difficult time with it?

I don't know if it's true, but I've been told that
GHQ and CinC both use CNC (computer-numerical-controlled)
machines to make their molds. I would believe it, given
the precision and fine detail on their minis (especially CinC).

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Robotech stuff (longish) Next: Re: Orbits Defined