Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: Re: Room to Game

RE: [OT] B5 Episodes

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [OT] B5 Episodes

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Kelvin Henderson wrote:

> >BTW, in the house I'm having built, there is a 15 1/2 x 20 foot game
> >room.....
>
> Ah.  Good to see people with their priorities right! ;-)

Reminds me of the line model railroaders use on house hunting: "I'm
looking
for a good basement with a thick roof..."

Now if only my roommates would let me set up a permenent gaming table in
our living room - what do we need all that open carpet for, anyway?

(this is OT, isn't it?)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Room to Game Next: Re: Room to Game