Prev: RE: [OT] B5 Episodes Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

Room to Game

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@f...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:55:40 +1000
Subject: Room to Game

At 05:31 PM 6/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Schoon, I know you live in Bay area Like me. I do not have all
episodes,
>but probly have 15-20 of 'em (the nasty, violent ones, at least) If you
>have cable and a VCR, TNT runs an ep every day at 4 PST (I think that
>time is right)
>
>BTW, in the house I'm having built, there is a 15 1/2 x 20 foot game
>room.....
>
>Michael Wikan, Game Designer
>Accolade, Inc.

I don't know about everyone else, but that makes me so envious. With all
ths stuff I have at home we don't really have room for a gaming room.
Got a
library but not a gaming room. And if kids ever turn up.....
		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: RE: [OT] B5 Episodes Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.