Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank

Re: Editing GZG figs...

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:54:53 -0700
Subject: Re: Editing GZG figs...

Over here, GHQ stuff is pretty much the same price as everything else.
And it's certainly cheaper than the cheesy GW stuff. CinC is even
cheaper, and it even comes in a reuseable plastic box!

The only "problem" with GHQ and CinC stuff is that the barrels, etc tend
to bend if you're not careful, and sometimes even if you are. However,
they are correctly proportioned.. .

CinC infantry is so thin that it can bend on the application of a
paintbrush. Cutting flash off can be a nightmare.

That said, my DSII armies are a mixture of GZG, CinC, GHQ, Ral Partha
and (excuse me), GW. Paint goes a long way to unify vastly different
styles.

Paul

Prev: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: Re: How to kill a GEV tank