Prev: Aquazone Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.

Re: FSE Ships cool?

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:02:29 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE Ships cool?

At 10:47 25/06/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>
>>So 2300ad is out then?  I always rather enjoyed the way the French had
>
>Right Out.

Can't just be the French?  The Kafers are one of the best developed
Alien
races in any Scifi setting.  The whole new frontier thing works well for
me.  As for the technology used, well I never much care as to how its
supposed to work in reality.

>>I can only agree.  I quite like the Kra'vak ships as well.  Some of
>the >Brigade ships seem quite good too.
>
>I kinda like the NSL ships, except that thrice accursed light cruiser.

>Why?  The #*($%(@#&$)@#*)% is actually NARROWER than the base stand.
>Makes it a b!^ch to glue on (guess what I just reglued today!)

Been there.  Still, no cruiser squadron would be complete without them.

As a matter of interest what is everyones favourite GZG model?	I
suppose
mine would be either the NSL SD or BD.	No fiddly bits on them at all,
they
look like they mean business.

>John
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: Aquazone Next: Re: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies.