Prev: Re: FSE Ships cool? Next: Re: FSE Ships cool?

Re: Earth Force Sourcebook

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 09:43:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Earth Force Sourcebook

>Hello,
>
>I'm prolly going to get the EFSB, as I found B5 Wars to be overly
>complicated. My question is, do you need the Babylon Project RPG
rulebook to
>use the space combat rules in the EFSB? Silly question, maybe, but I
might
>be buying it sight unseen so I wanted to make sure. Thanks,
>
>-Buji

The ship combat rules in the EFSB are completely stand-alone, you don't
need the RPG book to use them. However, they do have some additional
rules
for individual RPG characters on board ships influencing the outcome of
the
miniatures battle, if you wish - to use these fully you'll probably need
the RPG, but these rules can simply be ignored if you want to do a
straight
battle game.

Jon (GZG)