Prev: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: DS House Rules

Re: Robotech stuff (longish)

From: "Rob Pruden" <rpruden@t...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:50:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Robotech stuff (longish)

Wow, what timing!  My kids and I have been enjoying the Macross reruns
on
Cartoon network and I was wondering how to get them into a game of FT...

Great ideas for Robotech conversion.  We'll try 'em out here.  What are
you
using for miniatures?  All that I've seen are the plastic models (1/144
-
1/170 scale Veritechs and "1/2000" ships - rather large for the usual
gaming table).	Are there any smaller, metal figures available?  Where
could I find them?

Thanks,

Rob

Prev: FTFB--new fleet design philosophies. Next: DS House Rules