Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules

Re: Fleet Book in US?

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:16:37 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Fleet Book in US?

You wrote:

>I was wondering if the fleet book has made it to the US.  I thought I
>read where someone had picked it up, but I thought I would check.

One of my local neighborhood game shop owners called me Monday while I
was at the other shop running a Dirtside demo.	He left a message
telling me the book I was looking for was in.  The only book I have on
order is the FT-FB, so I'm presuming it got to his store Monday--E&E is
closed today, so I'll find out tomorrow.  However, the Game Parlor did
not yet have the Fleet Book in as yesterday.

John

Prev: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules Next: Re: Full Thrust 3 rules